penelope and bumblebee

Good grammar costs nothing.

Friday, October 20, 2006

ok, i guess i've milked this 'sick' thing long enough

Well, nothing can get me out of my sinus-infected funk like a good meme!
Thanks to cinnamon gurl and NoMo for the motivation to check back in with the cyber-world.


1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?

James Blunt. You’re not beautiful, you’re freakin’ annoying.

2. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?

Alex karev, come on down. I mean it.

(he was in the wedding planner. I hate to think of it, but it puts him in the running, so…)

3. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?

Dave matthews. He’s got passion, people. Passion.

4. Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy shit, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?

Cut n’ colour. Eyebrow wax if there’s anything left over.

5. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

Me and the hon are going to italy.

6. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do?

Italian leather shoes, baby.
($100? Maybe one shoe.)

7. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?

We are all gonna snuggle, and someone better be playing with my hair.

8. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?

I have always wanted to be able to do super flippy gymnastics. Like, jump! And I am twirling through the air and landing on any precarious perch I can find. I know that power will come in handy.

9. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

First date with the huz on the patio of the black bull. We’ve already started drinking, but we’re not quite shitfaced yet.

10. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?

Paris in the 1920s bebe! Call simone, call gertrude, call paul, call pablo, call ernest – I’m on my way and I’m wearing my fancy knickers!

11. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

Oh god. Picture it. 1987, and penelope is in music class. She has told the teacher that she doesn’t feel well enough to play her instrument – the trumpet. She has a bad cold and is very very snotty; can’t hardly breathe. Teacher says ‘play!’ penelope puts the trumpet to her lips, and purses. Someone tells a stupid joke. Penelope snorts…

12. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world! Bitchin’! What country are you going to live in now?

Back to israel. They like slutty expats.

13. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?

Jerry Garcia. I so wish chris had experienced a show with me.

14. What’s your theme song?

The littlest bird – be good tanyas

ok; i'm tagging metro mama and scarbie doll - if you gals are not opposed, you're up.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger sc@vp said…

    your first date was at the Black Bull?!

    That's AWEsome.

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Lady M said…

    >>super flippy gymnastics.

    Good one! I'd love to be able to do that too. A woman in my ballet class told me she was first able to the splits the year she turned forty. I guess I still have a few years to try for it.

    >> Paris in the 20's

    Just saw a documentary on "Sin Cities" (Paris, Berlin, Shanghai in the 1920's). Yeah, party place for sure.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger metro mama said…

    I didn't know your first date was at the Black Bull patio. One of my favourite places in the world!

    I'll do this in a day or two. I have to agree with you on number 10.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Mad said…

    Heck, I'd take Paris anytime except maybe in the late 1700s.

    I also wish I could do super flippy gymnastics--super flippy anything, really.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Super flippy gynmastics. Fancy Knickers in Paris. Slutty Ex-pat. You're killin me ....

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said…

    Yes! Down with James Blunt and up with Dave Matthews!

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger ms blue said…

    James Blunt reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite.

    I want to get to Italy too. That was a fun read!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape